Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Hottest Girl Ever Breaks Up With Me



Those kids in the picture look really sad, don't they? Let me tell you, those idiots know nothing about sadness. Explain.

Think of the hottest girl you've ever met...I know someone hotter - and I've seen her naked on multiple occasions (she even ate Smarties in my bed after she smoked some weed!). This person is so perfect that if her goal was to sleep with Ben Affleck by the end of the week, she'd have no problem.

More importantly, she's listened to several TwinKilling podcasts. For a brief moment she was crazy about me. But it's over now. She told me so via text message, which was only the most heartbreaking news since Nick Van Exel's retirement.

For more details you can listen to the hottest girl ever breaks up with me, the most painful podcast I've ever had to post.

Now if you don't mind I'm going to watch some Chris Isaak videos and drink a bottle of wine.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
10/8/08

0 comments: