Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Breaking Down SWAC Football


If you're reading this you've undoubtedly recognized the new media player at the top of the page. This is because I'm a jerk. Before I embedded that sucker I set it to auto-play, and now you hear our dumb words every time you visit this very fine website. Deal with it (but don't stop visiting the site).

In related news, my brother recently told me that he "isn't a fan of all the black stuff on the podcasts." Despite the fact that our black references are (a.) completely harmless (b.) never to be taken seriously and (c.) often used to point out the absurdity of racism, my brother still thinks Craig and I should cease all references to blacks, black body parts and black stereotypes in general. His advice is typically sound, but I gots to disagree with him, and our short podcast, "Breaking Down SWAC football," is proof that I'm right.

Anyway...

Should I marry a beautiful girl who understands the irony of my Grambling Alumni shirt - or should I put a bullet in my brain? What if she knew all about Jackson State's coverage schemes? Wouldn't that be similar to dating Paris Hilton?

This probably isn't making sense, which is why you need to listen to the podcast before eating supper. Trust me, this is one of our five funniest podcast to date. Enjoy.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
10/29/08

0 comments: