Thursday, October 9, 2008

Big Happenings At The Library And Whatnot


I don't know if you know this or not, and I hesitate to let the rest of the world in on my little secret, but they're just giving shit away at the library. Story time.

I was forced to surf the Net at the dumb library today - Lord knows I couldn't go a day without reading Rob Neyer and/or Bucknuts - and after taking a ride on the Information Superhighway (or whatever the kids are calling it these days), I wound up *renting* season four of Entourage for *free*. Think about that. Renting. For free!

I've only stolen one thing in my life - a Cadbury Egg from the Westwood Walgreens in the summer of '89 - and I remember being scared like never before. Well, I felt the same way today as I left the dumb library. I walked out of that dumb place half expecting to get swarmed by the fuzz like one of those creeps on To Catch a Predator (video below). Anyway...

Has this been going on forever? Because right now - this very second - I feel luckier than a dying Lou Gehrig (who, when you think about it, was either a big liar or a complete moron).




-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
10/10/08

0 comments: