Friday, November 30, 2007

Sophomoric Humor Isn't My Intention Here

Once again, I need a smart person to tell me if I'm nuts...

When I urinate after eating tuna I swear to Christ that I can smell what I had just eaten. The thing is, it almost knocks me out; it's that strong. Am I crazy or is this just what is supposed to happen after downing a can of Starkist?

Again, sophomoric humor is not my intent; I just need to find out if this issue is specific to me. I'm not necessarily worried, but then again I've never heard anybody else discuss this. Perhaps this is because tuna-scented urine isn't exactly a fun conversation. Who knows? Jesus, I don't even know what I'm trying to say anymore.

Can someone just tell me if it's normal for my pee to smell like tuna?

That's all. Locks of the Millennium coming later.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
11/30/07

0 comments: