Saturday, November 10, 2007

Todd Boeckman Stinks...I Knew It

The defense was atrocious, I know this. So do you. They couldn't get a stop when they needed it. But, but...Todd Boeckman was a freaking disaster. All three of his interceptions were awful decisions. The first and second turnovers were thrown painfully late, and the third was a panicked heave into double coverage.

The third pick was especially painful. For the first time since the 1st quarter, Ohio State had momentum on their side. They were trailing by a touchdown and had finally figured out--or so I thought--that Boeckman's scrambles were the best offense. I guess some of the blame, then, would have to fall on Tressel's shoulders for not instructing Boeckman to run more often. But he wasn't the dope throwing the ball.

My friend Kevin was right, I shouldn't have started writing about the Buckeyes...I jinxed 'em.

And I was right...Todd Boeckman stinks.

I'm going to hang myself. Please wear black to my funeral. And don't forget to tell my mother a nice story about me.

UPDATE: Kevin just sent me a pleasant text. It read: "Fuck You."

I'm going to end Kevin's life before I end my own.


-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
11/10/07

0 comments: