Thursday, November 15, 2007

Guns, Snakes and Babies

I doesn't know much. But I does know that I never want to be within fifty feet of a gun, snake or baby. The way I see it, only bad things can come of me being near either of the three.

Consider what would probably happen if I came in contact any of them...

Gun: I accidentally shoot myself in face with gun.

Snake: Snake bites me to death.

Baby: I drop baby on its head.

You see what I mean? There's just no upside to surrounding yourself with guns, snakes or babies. I'm right about this.

(Note: I also don't want to be around old people, but that has nothing to do with their fragility. I just don't like old people.)

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
11/15/07

1 comments:

Buck F1tches said...

Can we add Paris Hilton to that list?