Thursday, November 8, 2007

Craig Loves Eddie Vedder More Than I Love Breakfast Sandwiches

Craig came over my house Wednesday (for a podcasting/gay sex session) and he reminded me once again just how much he wants to fellate Eddie Vedder. He did this by showing me his collection of Pearl Jam CDs. If you were to guess how many of these discs he owned, with the knowledge that Pearl Jam has only produced eight studio albums, what would your number be? 50? Not even close. 75? Try again, jerk. 150? Believe it or not, higher. I'm not joking when I say that my friend Craig owns 173 Pearl Jam CDs. ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-THREE! It's possible that his fanaticism towards Pearl Jam eclipses mine for Nickey Maxwell Van Exel. Well, maybe not, but it's in the same ballpark. Anyway...

Craig's gayness for the Seattle-based rockers reminded me of a time when he was shown the brilliant video you're about to watch. Without spoiling the fun, I'll just let you know that "Yellow Ledbetter" is his favorite song of all time. Period. I think he finds great meaning in it or something.




True or False: Craig thought the video was complete bullshit and claims to know all of the words to "Yellow Ledbetter?"

The answer is (of course) true.

Craig's life might be worse than mine.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
11/08/07

0 comments: