Friday, November 9, 2007

Katie Holmes + Bouncing Rack = Good Video

Getting old sucks. It's true. I'm just not as sharp as I was last year, when I was 26, or the year before that, when I was a year younger than 26.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about: While Katie Holmes was running the NYC Marathon five days ago it somehow slipped my mind that this could be an excuse for me to show her most delicious display of televised jogging.

Maybe you knew this, maybe you didn't, but in 1998, Holmes--then 19--appeared in a music video where, apparently, the entire job description was "jogging and not wearing a bra." Yippy!

Anyway, sorry for the tardiness. Now go watch the aforementioned goodness from Katie Holmes (the rack-bouncing begins a little before the 2:00 mark):




Okay, leave me alone...it's time for me to eat a bowl of oatmeal before I fantasize about Rue McClanahan

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
11/9/07

0 comments: