Thursday, November 1, 2007

White People Have No Chance

I was just in the process of posting a truly unbelievable story about a 44-year-old psycho lady who dropped me as a MySpace friend as a result of my disliking of classic rock music. No joke. And then something happened that made me postpone the story about the middle aged idiot.

As I was watching the 3rd quarter of the Suns-Sonics match--you know, because I'm not a gay person--I heard TNT analyst Doug Collins describe Sonics forward Nick Collison, a white dude, like this: "He's a lot more athletic than you would think."

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO FUCKING STOP?

As much as Craig and I joke around with this topic, I can't think of anything that bothers me more than white guys being short changed for their athleticism. When are these assholes (highly paid broadcasters) going to realize that someone like Eagles WR Kevin Curtis isn't deceptively fast or more athletic than you think, that he's actually just really fucking fast or really fucking athletic?

That's all for now. I apologize for the blatant use of foul language. But not really.

I'll post the story about the psycho lady before the work day ends Friday.

-Brad Spieser
11/02/07

0 comments: