Thursday, April 3, 2008

What if Nancy Grace was Dying...


Listen, I love Nancy Grace. This always shocks people when I tell them this. I've been a fan of hers since the holy trinity of athletes on trial (Ray Lewis, Mark Chmura and Rae Carruth) took over Court TV a few years back. Really and truly, I found myself somewhat attracted to Nancy Grace. And even though she's clearly gone off the deep end recently, I find myself defending her. I am nothing if not honest.

Craig, he hates Nancy Grace. Probably more than I hate the guy at Wendy's who didn't give sweet and sour sauce today with my nuggets. But anyway, Craig wouldn't mind if Nancy Grace stopped breathing.

You can find out about this (and more) in our lastest podcast, "craig wishes cancer on nancy grace." Give it a listen. Tell friends.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
4/3/08

0 comments: