Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rubbin' is Racin'


True or False: NASCAR's fan base has changed dramatically over the last twenty years?

We've been led to believe this is true. Let me tell you something, boys and girls...that is 100 percent bullshit.

Nobody wears shirts and seemingly everybody flies the Confederate flag. This is a segment of the conversation on our latest podcast, "how not to act at a nascar race."

We also talk about other things. Those other things include my ridiculous behavior at a NASCAR race. For example: I often thought it was a good idea to stand up and scream "NASCAR!" at the top of my lungs. This would be like going to a Bengals-Browns game and screaming "NFL!" for everyone to hear.

I am a jerk.

Go listen. Tell friends.

My day 2 update (with pictures) will be posted Wednesday.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
4/30/08

0 comments: