Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Talladega Fights (Jesus, I'm Clever)


Not surprisingly, we encountered a fair degree of redneck testosterone in Alabama. I'm not entirely sure what that means, and yet it makes total sense. Regardless, nobody got punched. It never came close to that, really.

Well, except for once.

I have a few friends who know their way around a fistfight. Everybody does, I suppose. But anyway, one of those gents was with me on the Talladega trip. And he was also smack dab in the middle of the only altercation we experienced. Except...he was playing the role of peacemaker. Sort of.

The whole story--a whopping two minutes and forty seconds--can be heard in our latest podcast, "how to act as peacemaker with angry rednecks."

Listen. Tell friends.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
5/1/08

0 comments: