Thursday, April 17, 2008

Brother Tells Sister She Could've Been Raped. I Laugh.

During my freshman year of high school, when two kids had a minor beef with one another before or after gym class, I would always do my best to make things worse. I would go back and forth between the two parties and relay something the other had said. And I would always focus on the most antagonizing words, with hopes of an ensuing melee. Getting people to fistfight was a great idea when I was fourteen.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up...

The brother on this video reminds me a lot of myself (especially my fourteen-year-old self). Piling on + escalating things for selfish reasons = jerk = always funny.

Really, this is the funniest video I've seen since that Australian kid punked out the news anchor on live TV.




-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
4/17/08

0 comments: