Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ray Liotta is the Name of a Person

Anyone else see this article on ESPN page 2? It's the story of Henry Hill's involvement in a famous point shaving scandal, his belief that it still happens today, and how Tim Donaghy likely got into trouble with the Mob. I'd call it semi-riveting stuff. Although one thing left me scratching me scalp: it's mentioned in the story that Hill never killed anybody, which is interesting because I distinctly remember Hill confessing to two murders when he was interviewed by Howard Stern. Could I be wrong about this? Somebody help me here. Please.

Also, I went to the Fratellis show in Columbus last night and it ruled a significant amount of ass; I will podcast about such things tonight. Obviously, this is exciting news to you.

Brad

0 comments: