Monday, August 6, 2007

Don't Know Why I Waited This Long

I first experienced Heavy Metal Parking Lot late at night in 2003 on some channel called Trio, and I've been telling peoples's about it ever since. It's a documentary where a cameraman visits the parking lot of a Judas Priest/Dokken show in 1986 and asks questions like "What do you think about punk rock?" and "Why does Judas Priest rule?" and these drunken, acne faced teenagers give the funniest goddamn answers of all time. Of course, they thought they were being cool at the time, which is why it's so entertaining. Similar to American Movie , I had to check out Heavy Metal Parking Lot on IMDB to make sure it wasn't a spoof. Sure enough, it was completely legitimate. I'd recommend buying it on your way home, you know, just to spice things up with your lover. Anyway, I posted a 46 second clip below and I'll bet you watch it a few thousand times before Wednesday. Note: I was going to comment on the kid's outfit, his cracking voice and/or his feelings for Madonna, but really, the video speaks for itself. Enjoy...

-Brad
8/6/07

0 comments: