Thursday, August 23, 2007

Michael Vick is Headed to Honolulu

Aaron Neville is a homo, which is why he once belted out this line: "I don't know much, but I know I love you."



Brad Spieser dominates the universe, which is why he makes this prediction: "I don't know much, but I know Michael Vick will play in another Pro Bowl."



Jesus, we're wacky at TwinKilling.com!

Getting even wackier...

Michael Vick's return to the land of um, volcanoes 'n' stuff, won't be as a quarterback. That's right, boys and boys, Michael Vick--whenever he resumes his career, and that absolutely will happen--will do so as a runningback. When you think about it, he's always been a runningback who happened to play quarterback. Well kind of, but either way Vick will never be considered an NFL team's starting QB.

There is one position in sports (ONE!) that demands a certain image, and that position is quarterback. You can tolerate knuckleheads at every position in every sport, but not QB--at least not in the NFL.

Now, I realize this isn't quantum physics here, but I'd be willing to bet you $30 that I'm right about this.

Was this post terrible or slightly better than terrible?

-Brad
8/23/07

0 comments: