Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Vote NO on Young Naked Boys

Ever watch Pay Per View movies? Ha ha, me too. That's really funny. Wow, we are soooo alike. Anyway, you know how--at least on Time Warner--you are occasionally given the option to watch the unedited version of a certain film? Recently, one of my potential options to upgrade to unedited raised my eyebrows. It was the documentary Deliver Us from Evil; ever heard of it? Me neither, so here's a snippet of the plot synopsis from IMDB:

Moving from one parish to another in Northern California during the 1970s, Father Oliver O'Grady quickly won each congregation's trust and respect. Unbeknownst to them, O'Grady was a dangerously active pedophile that Church hierarchy, aware of his predilection, had harbored for over 30 years, allowing him to abuse countless children.


Here's the deal: We all choose the unedited version of a film with hopes of an added F-bomb here, or an extra boob there...so I ask you: How in the hell do you make Deliver Us from Evil more graphic? Perhaps the answer has something to do with extended glimpses of young weiners, I don't know. And if that's the case, well, how would that sweeten the viewing experience for anyone who isn't a serial pedophile?

Questions, man. Questions.

Jesus, I hope my Uncle Victor doesn't read this.

-Brad
8/21/07

(Note: I thought about finding a humorous picture to go with this post but I decided against a Google image search of "young boys," for it could only make my shitty life worse.)

0 comments: