Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Words About Life...and TwinKilling.com

First let me say that the sad story of BJ Grove has made it extremely difficult to assume blogging responsibilities. I guess I'll have to fight through it by remembering what my Bandit (1st and 2nd grade) football coach used to tell me during the tough times: "Stop being a pussy, you faggot!" Anyway...

Here's the deal: I just finished recording seventy minutes worth of podcasting goodness with Craig, and I have no choice but to spend the rest of my night cutting it up with my fancy editing program. I'm sure it seems like an easy process, and it sort of is, but that doesn't mean it's not time consuming.

So, for the rest of the night I'll take occasional breaks from editing to post a few bullshit mini-posts just to keep a smile on your dumb face. But Wednesday? Watch the frick out, yo!

I doesn't have to work Wednesday, which means I'm waking up at a reasonable hour (9:30ish), trekking to Walgreens for things like Q-tips, deodorant and Suave Tropical Coconut shampoo, running a few other errands (bank, post office, etc.), and blogging like a gay person (not sure what that means) for a good six hours. Wednesday's blogging will have a heavy dose of Bengals words, but I plan to touch on everything that I've ignored since the start of football season, like football.

If I was you, I'd anticipate words about college football, gambling (and my awful "5 star locks of the millennium"), MLB playoffs (maybe, maybe not), fat people, hillbillies and fat idiots.

Stay tuned. And keep checking back for new podcasts.

-Brad Spieser
10/2/07

0 comments: