Friday, October 5, 2007

Reality is Real


I'll tell you what sucks...when your day peaks before noon.

So I went to the vending machine at 11:19 to buy a bag of Reese's Pieces for the eye-opening-but-reasonable price of seventy cents. And the second I swallowed my first handful I knew it was worth every penny. I also knew that my day wasn't going to get any better. Being 27 years-old sucks.

E.T. was a goddamn genius.

Super important note about my next batch of words: Sometime before I go to bed I will post my locks of the week (with an exciting new wrinkle) and probably a couple hundred words about the upcoming weekend in football. Even though readership drops off during weekends, there is still some crap I must post. So if you're a bored gay loser, check back Friday night/Saturday morning for decent goodness. That's all.

-Brad Spieser
10/5/07

0 comments: