Monday, October 22, 2007

Podcast--Embarrassing Fantasy Football Voice Mail



First, you might be wondering, "Who are the two handsome gentlemen in the picture?" To that I would answer, "I am the white, and the black is a rapper named Sweet Jesus."

I met Sweet Jesus--who's from Wisconsin, a rapping hotbed--when I went to Vegas in May and I think I told him I was a music producer or something. I got his number and promised him greatness. I don't know why I did such things, but the most recent podcast, the one titled "embarrassing fantasy football voice mail," is my attempt to deliver the goods. You see, that fresh ass bumper you hear under the podcast intro is the music of Sweet Jesus. Which makes this his coming out party. This is exciting.

As for the podcast, it's only ninety seconds long so I won't spoil it for you. But if you've ever played fantasy football, and if you've ever been forced to pick up a lousy player in a pinch, you'll find it at least mildly amusing.

-Brad Spieser
10/22/07

0 comments: