Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Religion is Kinda Awesome



I judge books by their covers. It's true. Listen, I'm not saying that this method of operation is benefiting the advancement of society or anything, I'm just saying that's how I live my life. Good or bad, right or wrong, that's me.
But something happened today that's giving me a reason to change my ways.

As I was valeting a light blue minivan chock-full of rosaries and Jesus magnets, I started pondering the probability of receiving a tip. I was convinced that this Bible thumper was going to stiff me, which would lead to me saying horrible things under my breath about Catholicism.

But then, out of nowhere, this fortyish Midwestern lady with high-wasted Lee jeans dropped a twenty spot on me. Twenty Freaking Dollars! And she goes to church every week!

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

GOD RULES!

-Brad Spieser
10/17/07

0 comments: