Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jake "The Snake" Roberts Interview

I don't know when this interview took place, but I'm shocked that it hasn't swept the nation. I mean, why has the "Leave Britney Alone" video been viewed 80 trillion times compared to this masterpiece at only 3,226? I will never understand what the common man considers entertainment. I suppose that explains why Friends was on the air for a decade. Anyway...

I once again was hard-up for material (read: lazy), so I did a YouTube search of my favorite childhood wrestler, Ted Dibiase. I thought that I might come across a clip of the "Million Dollar Man" agitating someone, which in turn would elicit at least a chuckle from you peoples's. After poking around for a moment and coming up empty, I found this gem, an interview with Jake "The Snake" Roberts, who looks more threatening than your everyday serial rapist.

I'm not sure if I would classify this video as (a.) sad, (b.) hilarious, (c.) really hilarious or (d.) all of the above, but you'd be a real asshole not to watch it. Enjoy.




-Brad Spieser
10/17/07

0 comments: