Sunday, October 7, 2007

Albert Clifford Slater was Handsome

I have words in my head that I need to write. Those words are about football. But I isn't going to write those words until Monday afternoon. This is because I have to wake up well before TBS runs four consecutive episodes of Saved By The Bell at 7:00. You should feel sorry for me.

Anyway, since you're here, you at least deserve something resembling an original thought. Here goes...

I hate any broadcaster who mispronounces the word veteran by saying "veh-trin." Sure, it might not be as bad as anybody who "warshes" their car, but still.

(Reminder: if you haven't already, do yourself a favor and scroll down to watch the fighting giraffes video. Also, new podcasts are on the way. Keep checking back.)

-Brad Spieser
10/8/07

0 comments: