Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Words About America The Country (But Not Really)

There's a four percent chance that I'm getting out of the woods. Four. Don't get me wrong, I still can't breathe and I most definitely want to die, but it's not completely unrealistic that my outlook will change come morning. Until then (and until I move on to Tuesday's Vickers picks), I'm hoping to die peacefully in my sleep. Because of this, I'm reminded of the best version of the second best Oasis song, "Live Forever."




Anyway, Tuesday's picks...

***NCAAF***

Tulsa (-2.5)
vs. Ball State

***NBA***

Bobcats (+9.5)
vs. Celtics

76ers (+2.5) vs. Rockets

Thunder (+2) vs. Knicks

***NCAAB***

West Virginia (-3)
vs. UConnecticut

Michigan State (-10) vs. Ohio State

Seton Hall (+7) vs. Villanova

Bradley (+2) vs. Illinois State

Penn State (+3) vs. Purdue

Clemson (-14.5) vs. Alabama

Siena (+12.5) at Kansas

Yesterday: 2-1
Overall: 171-146-6

-Brad Spieser (
Brad@TwinKilling.com)
1/6/09

0 comments: