Friday, January 30, 2009

It Won't Be Long Til Georgie's Part Of My Universe

Every couple of days I'm reminded that it's "X number of days until pitchers and catchers report." And even though I basically hate baseball, those words will always excite me, but now for a different reason: George Grande will be on my Quasar television screen shortly, and goddamn do I love making fun of that idiot. And I promise you he will know of this very decent Internet website before the All Star break. (And by the way, if you thought I was merciless this year, I can guarantee I'll take things to another level this year.)

Just thought you needed to know where my head was at the moment.

Friday's Vickers...

***NBA***

76ers (-10)
vs. Wizards

Pistons (+5.5) vs. Celtics

Timberwolfs (+6.5) vs. Lakers

Yesterday: 2-3
Overall: 271-242-13

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
1/30/09

0 comments: