Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gambling 2K8: XXXI (The Dominance Continues...)

(space generally occupied by mildly amusing photograph)

When are you idiots going to listen? The Brian Vickers System produced another great day on Saturday, and Craig and I still have to listen to doubters (or haters, or whatever the kids are saying these days).

Anyway, the NFL picks...

Bengals (+7.5) vs. Jaguars

Explanation: I think the Bengals have a legitimate chance of a winless season. Plus, I took Jacksonville in both of my suicide pools. I have no faith in this selection, and I'm not really sure why the Jags aren't favored by ten or more.

Vikings (-4.5) vs. Texans

Explanation: The Vikes' pass D has been a disaster, and the Matt Schaub/Andre Johnson combo is unstoppable (can't be stopped). And Houston is still fighting like crazy to dig out of their early-season hole. Based on the way they have looked over the past three weeks I'm not so sure the Texans aren't one of the top eight teams in football. Minnesota should be favored by two...and definitely not more than a field goal.

Raiders (+3) vs, Falcons

Explanation: Plain and simple, there's no friggin' way I don't bet the farm on Atlanta in my former life. This line looks too good.

Yesterday: 7-3
Season record: 49-38-1

Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
11/2/08

0 comments: