Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gambling 2K8: XXXIV (Every Night Is A Vickers Night)

(A picture of a photograph)

NCAA Football...

Buffalo (-9) vs. Miami Redskins of Oxford, Ohio

Explanation: I don't care how bad Miami is, Buffalo shouldn't be ten-point favorites on anyone. At least that's what we think. The Bulls have a solid record (for them) at 4-4, but could easily finish 4-8. I just don't understand why I have to lay so many points tonight on a team with a QB named Drew Willy.

NBA...

Nets (+7) vs. Suns

Explanation: When this line opened at 4.5 I called Craig to tell him the great news. The fact that the betting public heavily backed Phoenix and pushed this sucker to 7 only makes me feel better about my place in the world. I hate this wager (Phoenix good, Jersey not). But I love this wager (Vickers never fails).

Season record: 52-40-1

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
11/4/08

0 comments: