Monday, November 3, 2008

Quick Reminder: Avoid Radio On Tuesday

(Picture of Alan Cutler's big dumb mustache attached to his big dumb head)

Without fail, Election Day always makes for lame sports talk radio. It's gimmicky and unoriginal and it makes me want to blow the brains out of the back of my skull.

Every host, and not just the lousy guys, will have a topic along the lines of, "Who would you nominate for your sports President/Governor/Alderman?"

It's annoying, recycled crap, and if you're in the mood for an awful listening experience, turn on your radio Tuesday.

Consider yourself warned.

And I'm taking side bets, too: I'll give anyone 15-1 odds on Lance McAlister not having an Election Day theme. Email me after his show and tell me if I won.

(Unrelated note: Individualness. That the word Cris Carter used to describe some football player on some football team over the weekend. Can I get a hooray for ESPN!)

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
11/03/08

0 comments: