Monday, September 24, 2007

Podcasts So Hot Your Face Will Melt

Maybe you knew this, maybe you didn't, but I'm a podcasting superstar. Does that make you jealous? Perhaps we can talk about our problems over a pickle loaf sandwich.

Anyway, Craig and I recorded a whole bunch of crap Monday, and I'll be posting different segments of said crap throughout the week. This information should make you horny.

The first segment is on the topic of the Bengals-Seahawks game, and of course, gay stuff. I swear we don't plan this stuff. Regardless, I highly recommend the conversation towards the end about seeing professional athletes in the buff (all true stories, by the way).

Also, I still need to answer the "what does it all mean" question that pertains to the Bengals heading into week 4. This will appear on the screen Tuesday afternoon.

-Brad Spieser
9/25/07

0 comments: