Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sometimes (Like Right Now) I Want To Be A Dead Person


Witty. Or clever. I'm trying to come up with something witty (or clever) to write, but I gots nothing----sleep deprivation and an ear infection will do that to a person. So will lack of talent, but let's pretend I still have a clue as to what I'm doing here. Anyway, I'm only typing at this moment because I feel obligated to update the ongoing mediocrity of the Brian Vickers System, which is kind of stupid when you think about it. That would be like boasting about a 2.2 GPA or driving 58 MPH on your way to work. Who cares, you know? I mean, I don't want to hear your stories about French kissing overweight, 36-year-old divorced mothers of two...so how is this any different? Essentially what I'm trying to say is...I don't blame you for not caring that I pick Tulane or Tulsa or the Charlotte Hornets to cover an eight-and-a-half point spread. Because I barely care at this point, and neither should you. How's that for optimism?

(Note: Disregard the previous 147 words if Lord Brian gets hot again in the weeks leading up to March Madness)

Anyway, Sunday's picks...

***NCAAB***

LSU (-12.5)
vs. Alabama)

Stanford (+1) vs. Washington

***NBA***

Thunder (-7)
vs. Kings

Suns (-1) at Pistons

Warriors (-1) vs. Jazz

Yesterday: 6-6
Overall: 303-268-18

Now, if you wouldn't mind leaving me a moment of Brad time, I'm going to spend the next four hours sleeping, which will be immediately followed by a free meal at Skyline (a local chili parlor).

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
2/8/09

0 comments: