Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gambling 2K8: Chapter 75 (Hotter Than A Young Britney Spears)


The text message came in early this afternoon: What gambling site do you use? I need to get in on this hot Vickers action. I can't wait any longer...

That was courtesy of my buddy Fletch, who has taken notice of Lord Brian's latest hot streak (5-2 record Monday). I'm expecting more of the same on Tuesday...

***NCAAF***

Oregon (Pick 'em)
vs. Oklahoma State

Words: Win or lose, be sure to tune in to see if I'm nuts with my Dez Bryant/Anquan Boldin comparison.

***NCAAB***

South Carolina (+2.5)
vs. Clemson

Things: Devan Downey shattered my heart when he left Cincinnati (and Cats fans are till paying for it) but he can pay me back with a dominant performance against in-state rival Clemson.

Seton Hall (+12.5) at the Carrier Dome

Stuff: The Hall has suffered recent losses to James Madison and IUPUI, and now they're supposed to hang with a good Cuse team that's getting wigger extraordinaire Eric Devendorf back? Whatever, Vegas...

Arkansas (+5.5) vs. Oklahoma

Things: Oklahoma is (a.) undefeated, (b.) ranked 4th, (c.) battle tested and (d.) led by the No. 1 pick in next year's NBA draft. Not that you didn't know that already.

Elon (+20) at Maryland

Words: Elon!

***NBA***

Pacers (Pick 'em)
vs. Hawks

Things: Really?

Heat (+5.5) vs. Cavs

Stuff: I'm sick of losing money wagering against the Cavs.

Bucks (+8) at Spurs

Grizzle (+4) vs. Suns

Yesterday: 5-2
Overall: 140-125-6

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
140-125-6

0 comments: