Friday, December 19, 2008

Nothing Is Funnier Than Dialing 911


Four "topics" in our podcast, "Nothing Is Funnier Than Dialing 911":

1. Craig doesn't drink, and he thinks anyone who has ever been to a bar is a stupid ass. But he's purchased about five different 6-irons in the last seven months. So, you tell me...who's dumber?

2. Have you ever dialed 911 on someone for something that absolutely did not warrant it? I have. In fact, I do it all the time. And it's always funny. I don't want to ruin the story, but I've called 911 twice in the last few months, once on my friend Party Dan and once on a Vegas cab driver.

3. Has somebody ever told you that drinks are free in Vegas? Do me a favor and smack that idiot in the face.

4. Other stuff

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
12/19/08

0 comments: