Tuesday, December 16, 2008

From The Archives...


New podcasts will be posted Wednesday. Until then, enjoy a few of my favorites from the archives. I know this seems like lazy blogging (mostly because it is), but I've received more emails regarding the podcast in the last month than I have in the previous twelve months combined. Ever since I added the auto-play feature to the media player, which forces you to listen whether you want to or not, more and more people are listening (and responding). So, while the newer podcasts are undeniably better, there are still some hidden gems that you may not have heard before.

Right now - this very second - I've added three new podcasts to the top of the player ("Two Guys Making Fun Of Matt Belisle," "The Kids With Beards Have All The Fun" and "This Is How You Get Your Nintendo To Work"), and I'm especially proud of them. I also added six more to the very bottom of the player, beginning with "Soldiers Aren't Heroes And Columbine Was Overrated" and ending with "Conversation about HGH between Craig and The Snake."

If these are new to you, I beg you to give 'em a listen. If not, listen anyway, dickhead. They're funny. In the event that your math is a little shaky, I posted a total of nine old-new-old podcasts. I just listened to all of them a few times before adding them to the media player, and I kind of forgot how good they are. If you don't laugh at some point during all nine of them my only conclusion is that you're an idiot.

That's all for now.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
12/17/08

0 comments: