Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Podcast And Jessica Biel Nudity!

In our latest podcast, "Parking Garage Fight And Electrifying Grammar Battle," I share a tale of my latest late-night argument with a harmless parking garage attendant (I'm a jerk), which was somehow followed by a seamless transition into a spirited war of words about...wait for it...now this is exciting...the difference between the words further and farther. Horny?

Since I have nothing else to add, take a gander at a few screen shots (stolen from Egotastic) from Jessica Biel's new movie (something called Powder Blue), where she plays a stripper. A naked stripper who takes her clothes off and gets naked.




Classy. Tasteful.



Would you like to see a slightly different angle? I thought you might.



Now go listen to the podcast.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
12/9/08

0 comments: