Monday, September 15, 2008

Kenny George: Tall, Interesting, Topic Of Another Podcast


Sad but true: Kenny George may never play basketball again.

True and awesome: Craig and I are obsessed with George, and we recently discussed his money-making opportunities on a podcast.

Unnecessary use of a colon: This is the third time George has been the primary subject of a podcast, and I can tell you with absolute certainty, this one is in our top two!

Anyway, go listen to our latest podcast, kenny george needs a booth at the county fair, or else I will post naked pictures of Todd Coffey.

(By the way, there's a warrant out for my arrest in something called Versailles, Indiana, but I should be able to take care of that situation by noon. If that particular task is accomplished, I'll have an afternoon to (a.) break down the difference between Carson Palmer and Peyton Manning, (b.) complain about the quarterback position at Ohio State, (c.) bitch a little more about DeSean Jackson playing for a team other than the Bengals and (d.) shine some light on Kid Rock's rhyming abilities in his latest hit single. And if not, I'll be in jail.)

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
9/16/08

0 comments: