Wednesday, May 7, 2008
1. Ever get nervous when the car in front of you throws out a burning cigarette and it goes directly under your car?
2. Do you know what it means to corn a car?
3. Do you get upset when people behind you give courtesy honks after the light has turned green?
4. What about getting cut off on the highway--does that make you want to stab everybody in the neck?
5. Do you think Edinson Volquez will go on a date with me?
If your answers to the previous five questions are (1.) yes, (2.) no, (3.) no, (4.) not necessarily and (5.) yes, but he's not looking for a longterm thing...then the newest/awesomest podcast, "car stuff--burning cigarettes and courtesy honks," is the perfect stocking stuffer for the one you love.
Go listen. Tell friends. I mean it, dickheads!
-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
Posted by Twin Killing dot Com at 8:34 PM