Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pre-Race Fly-Bys and War Eagle Chants


Seemingly everyone I've ever met has told me how cool it is to experience a fly-by before a sporting event.

Let me tell you...everyone is an idiot.

I was a virgin of such madness until the Busch race at Talladega. Few things in my life have ever been more overrated. Come to think of it, I can't think of anything more overrated. I mean, I finally got around to watching Little Miss Sunshine last year, and as overrated as that particular film was, it wasn't in the class of a pre-sporting event fly-by. Not even close, actually. Just had to get that out there.

Because...

Our latest podcast, "leftover crap 5--fly bys and auburn chants," covers just that. You can also hear more stories of interaction with rednecks in Talladega.

(Note: The War Eagle chant is alive and well, living in the year 2008.)

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
5/6/08

0 comments: