Monday, May 19, 2008

Alan Cutler Is Famous And Whatnot

True or False: Alan Cutler is a remarkably talented broadcaster.

True or False: Alan Cutler is well deserving of a morning drive show on a 50,000 watt radio station.

True or False: Alan Cutler's brand of sports talk radio is a great way to start the day.

True or False: There was a time in my life when I would have chopped off my left pinky to have Cutler's current job.

True or False: I could watch the following Alan Cutler video all day.

(Make sure to watch it until the end)


Fifty Nine percent. Fifty Niiiiinnnnne!

Oooooooooooooh! Tubby's not very happy!

Em--barrrrr--a--ssing!

Alan Cutler...a charming personality!

Bonus round questions...

True or False: Chris Welsh just described Matt Kemp, an African-American, as "deceptively quick."

True or False: I can't believe Jannero Pargo missed that corner three.

(Listen boys and girls, I have tons of podcast mediocrity for you but the media player is being a pain in my rear end. I can't imagine this problem lasting much longer. Be patient, my peoples.)

(UPDATE: I would not be devastated if the Reds' shortstops got monkey pox.)

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
5/19/08

0 comments: