Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fact: Danica Patrick Has A Mean Face


Now I know what it's like to be a minority. Frankly, I love it. But anyway...

I am one of the few who will never understand the Danica-Patrick-is-hot noise.

Danica Patrick's hotness (or lack thereof) is the opening topic in our latest podcast, "danica patrick has a mean face." We recorded this right after she won her first race, but I forgot to post it before I went to Talladega. Forgive me.

Craig and I also discuss the absurdity of women's athletics, especially basketball.

(Note: My boiling point with women's basketball happens during the annual college dunk and three-point contest. You'll have to listen to the podcast to here why.)

Admission heard during the podcast: I would rather have a five-minute conversation with Barry Larkin than making whoopy with Danica Patrick. (Long live No. 11)

I hate begging you people to listen, but every now and again I feel as if I have no choice. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the Danica Patrick podcast is probably one of our ten best...go listen. Tell friends.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
5/11/08

0 comments: