Monday, October 5, 2009

George Grande Retired. Damn.

"If there is something that comes along where I don't have to travel on a regular basis, I will do that too," Grande said. "I'm not leaving to take another job. I'm leaving to spend more time at home. If something happens, fine. More than anything, I will miss the people. I will miss everybody I worked with. We've all been pretty lucky and fortunate -- the broadcasters and writers, everybody - to have a great relationship. The people I worked with made 17 years a joy."

-George Grande

In case you weren't paying attention back there, here's the funniest line in funny line history:
"I'm not leaving to take another job."

Okay.

Enjoy:

1. this

2. this

3. this

4. this

5. this

6. this

7. this

8. this

9. this

10. this

11. this

12. this

13. this

14. this

15. this

16. this

17. this

18. this

19. this

20. this

21. this

22. this

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
10/6/09

0 comments: