Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hi, Hello and Welcome: Part Four


Jesus, I'm trying to take a nap and George Grande won't stop telling me how special everyone is. Latest example:

"And the one thing that you could really notice in the last couple of years, not just on the field with the likes of a Drew Stubbs, or Chris Valaika, Jay Bruce or Paul Janish--people like that--they're just...not just good athletes, good ballplayers, but quality too. Quality off the field."

What in the hell does that even mean, George? What, does Chris Valaika volunteer at the soup kitchen or something?

Again, if I tried to pull this crap people would stop going to this website before I could say Anbesol. But George Grande? He's apparently untouchable. This idiot has been calling Reds games on my TV since I was in freaking grade school. Which means he's very rich.

I can't wait to hold this bozo accountable for the next six months.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
3/25/08

0 comments: