Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gambling is Awesome. Gambling Hurts Feelings.


Come Sunday night/Monday morning I'll revisit the first weekend of the tourney, including my mostly accurate predictions. (Note: I'll probably sidestep the stuff I missed on and accentuate my pre-tourney thoughts on Pitt, Eric Gordon and Dominic James).

Even though I went 1-5 against the spread Saturday, I was still able to sleep easy last night. This is because (a.) I was drunk, (b.) my XU-Purdue lock came through easily, (c.) my record remains respectable at 8-6 and (d.) I was drunk.

There's an old adage in gambling circles that I'm a little too familiar with in situations like this:

There's always tomorrow.

But anyway, the Sunday locks (in order of start time)...

Texas (-6.5) vs. Miami

Butler-Tennessee OVER (139.5) (Note: This is my lock of the day, peoples's. Trust me. We might see sixty attempted three-pointers in this sucker.)

Arkansas-North Carolina OVER (158)

Keep the change, you filthy animals.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
3/23/08

0 comments: