Thursday, October 22, 2009

What Was Vincent Vega Reading On The Toilet?

I have a unique take on the Terrelle Pryor situation, and I've written several unpublished words about it, but what I have is a little wordy -- and it gets away from my main point. So, I'm in the process of cutting it down.

I promise to post it tomorrow, but for now I must leave for work.

In the meantime, answer me this:

What book is Vincent Vega reading on the toilet during the final scene in Pulp Fiction? I've seen the movie millions of times but haven't given it much thought until my most recent viewing. Who reads a book in the bathroom of a coffee shop, anyway? And who carries a book with them? Did he leave the table with book in hand? If he did, I don't remember it. Can someone help me out here?




Questions, man. Questions.

-Brad Spieser (
Brad@TwinKilling.com)
10/22/09

1 comments:

ArmadilloBreath said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modesty_Blaise

The book is Modesty Blaise.