Sunday, July 8, 2007

We Are The Killers - 7/1/07

I am Woodward. I am Bernstein. Also, we are Marshall. But anyway, I'd like to thank everybody for checking out my soon-to-be righteous website. I'd also like to give a middle finger (or three) to all of the jerks who claimed I was full of the bad stuff. Bastards. How dare you question the credibilty of a website that features little-to-no content, and a giant picture (since taken down) of Andre the Giant and his anti-Dylan McKay sideburns? I mean, who can you trust, if not the Giant? Regardless, let us not forget that this be the place that first reported Narron's termination. Also, prepare yourself to be reminded of such information between 8 and 1,355 times over the next four days (this is because I really enjoy saying "I told you so").

Kids, I wouldn't expect TwinKilling.com to first report the next terrorist attack or anything (although I had a dream about dynamite, Gatlinburg and the Fourth of July, so keep your fingers crossed), but I will tell you this: this is not a tabloid. Tabloid literature is gayer than my cousin Barry. Really, that is not the way I roll. BUT, for those who aren't familiar with my work, I can tell you this site will feature daily podcasts, and semi-witty blogs about anything and everything (including the Reds!), so stay tuned. As I've mentioned before, it won't be long. And this time I mean it.

Also also, am I the only guy who wanted Narron to get the boot simply because of his hillbilly accent? Seriously, had he sounded like you or me (aka normal people) I might be sympathetic towards a fellow that just lost his job. I'm just happy that I no longer have to listen to Narron--with that accent--talk about Freely or Dunner. That's all for now. Keep the change, you filthy animals.

One more thing: If you want to drop a line (or offer a suggestion), you can do so at Brad@TwinKilling.com

--Brad Spieser

0 comments: