Friday, July 20, 2007

First Ever TwinKilling Podcast!

Boys and Girls--please listen to podcast #1 (all you have to do is click on the gray tab that says "POD") and get back with me (and Wess)

In case you didn't know, this is a really big deal. This is the main reason I started this website, and for our first try I came away satisfied, not unlike the llamas on the "Future Hope" page, I suppose. Anyway, Wess and I discussed the state of the Reds for twenty minutes, but it just as easily could have gone an hour. We will resume talks Thursday night, and I hate you if you don't listen.

Two things...

(1) We don't yet have a theme song. Deal with it. A new one is coming. And soon. And if you have suggestions for a song, speak up.

(2) Wess--one of the five smartest people I know--twice used the made-up word "shooken" at around the 1:14 mark. That really happened.

Besides that, it ruled ass. Or something.

Please email me feedback. This was a nice start, but it's nowhere near a finished product.

UPDATE: Cam's post directly below this is actually newer than the podcast update, but didn't get top billing because the first ever podcast is slightly more important. BUT...his post is positively hilarioujavascript:void(0)
Publish Posts, and, um...100 percent true. Really, go effing read it...

Brad Spieser (Brad@Twinkilling.com)

0 comments: