Sunday, July 8, 2007

The First Days... - 6/27/07

Hello boys and girls. My name is Brad Spieser. This is my website. It will dominate the universe within the next 2-680 days. I promise. I've gathered a group of talented Americans to join me on this mission. Very soon, twinkilling.com will be the place to go for funny and insightful sports/pop culture blogs, top notch (that means good) daily podcasts, and probably enough nudie pics to give Grandpa a heart attack. Or maybe not. Either way, we've been working hard to come up with original ideas to change the face of the World Wide Internet. Actually, we just want to say we have a website, which may or may not lead to HOT GROUPIE ACTION. The way I see it, we have a chance to be like Better Than Ezra, circa 1994. Stay tuned for more updates. It won't be long.

--Brad Spieser

0 comments: