Friday, July 27, 2007

Simple Man

That's all I am. A simple man. A simple fella with simple dreams and aspirations of immense intense complexity.

And right now, I have to say I'm really pleased with the way Twin Killing is coming along. Right now, I'm thinking I'm really glad Brad came to me asking if I'd want to help and get in on this. Also, I'm glad I got Valerie to hop on the wagon, and also that PJ and Kris are so willing to podcasts with me.

I got to meet Cam, who is actually a really funny guy, just like his bio suggests.
Haven't gotten to talk to or meet Wess yet, but he seems like a decent human being judging from what he just wrote here beneath me, and his podcasts with my cousin. And if Brad will vouch for him, that's good enough for me.

I think our TwinKilling team and supporters are solid, and you should all be looking forward to a lot of good stuff, both sports related, funny related, and everything else related.

--J. Spieser

0 comments: