Thursday, August 28, 2008
Part Deux of the Massive Fantasy Football Q & A should be posted shortly. In the meantime, take a look at the thirteen NCAA futures bets I'm playing for the 2008 season (all over/unders are regular season totals only):
1. Graham Harrell to win the Heisman (16/1 odds)
2. Graham Harrell OVER 45.5 touchdown passes
3. Noel Devine OVER 1,100 rushing yards
4. LeSean McCoy OVER 1,450 rushing yards
5. Sam Bradford receives more Heisman votes than Matthew Stafford
6. CJ Spiller (+100 rushing yards) vs. James Davis
7. Ohio State finishes regular season 12-0 (10/1)
8. Utah finishes regular season 12-0 (40/1)
9. Duke OVER 3 wins (Solid QB, good coach...that's a formula that works in college football)
10. Ole Miss OVER 5.5 (Orgeron, a bad coach, left Nutt, a good coach, with loads of talent)
11. Colorado OVER 5.5 (The Fighting Hawkins's's are on the come-up; Darrell Scott might be the best true freshman RB)
12. Arizona OVER 6.5 (Desperate coach + best passing offense in Pac-10 = 8 or 9 wins)
13. UC OVER 7 (Great coach + great defense = 9 or 10 wins. Grutza scares me, though)
14. Utah OVER 8.5 (I think they have a shot at going undefeated; this should be nothing)
There you go, boys and girls...your thirteen best preseason bets of the college football season. Feel free to piggyback my selections free of charge. You're welcome.
And by the way, regardless of the outcome of the wagers above, this has nothing to do with the Brian Vickers System - you'll know when I'm unleashing that sucker.
Also, my Ohio State preview will be posted before kickoff on Saturday. I hope to get that up in the next 24 hours or so.
best comment wins a prize
-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
Posted by Twin Killing dot Com at 8:14 AM