Friday, December 21, 2007

Josh Hamilton Traded. Me Want to Kill People.

In the last 24 hours the following things actually took place:

1. Isaac Bruce became the NFL's No. 3 career receiver.

2. Jerry Sloan cried during a television interview.

3. The Reds traded Josh Hamilton.

I didn't see Nos. 1 and 2 coming, and they absolutely floored me. As for No. 3, it left me wanting to blow up the nearest building with dynamite. Hide the women and children if Josh Hamilton ever becomes Mickey Mantle.

Craig, a Josh Hamilton supporter like me, gave his assessment of the trade: "The world is dumb and God is a faggot."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Onto my NFL Lock of the Millennium...

First, let me just say that I appreciate all the emails I've received regarding my 14-13 record this season. Okay, I didn't receive any emails regarding this, but I am 14-13. Not bad, considering I was once 5-9 against the spread. Anyway...

The pick this week is Washington (+6.5) at Minnesota.

My Top 5 Bowl picks will be coming in the next week.

It's Friday night, and I'm updating my mediocre website. My life is terrible.

Oh yeah, listen to the "vegas tales" podcast. No more words.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
12/21/07

0 comments: