Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Lakers, The Celtics, The Memories...

Magic versus Bird, blah blah blah...McHale taking out Rambis, blah blah blah...and so on. And so on.

Don't get me wrong, I can't get enough of this crap. But the best Celtics-Lakers moment didn't take place in the 1980's. Nope, it took place in 1995, which was one of the middle years of the 1990's.

Boys and girls, I present to you video from the last game the Lakers ever played at the Boston Garden:




(Note: You people are lucky I didn't know what a blog was between the years of 1992-2003, because I would have written about Nick Van Exel the way I write about Jay Bruce, multiplied by 81,000,080.)

-Brad Spieser (
Brad@TwinKilling.com)
6/3/08

1 comments:

daniel said...

i don't know if you have noticed this or if you have an opinion, but am i the only one who just gets sick and tired of kevin garnett? He pounds his chest everytime he takes a step. I know alot of players these days are all about themselves (i would be too), but to cheer yourself and pound your heart after a 15 foot jumper is just silly. And i can't believe Kendrick Perkins (who grew up around where i live) is playing on the Celtics. 5 years ago he was getting worked over and embarrassed by everyone he faced. I know 10 players better than him.